My client is a privately owned Media group with nearly £60m of revenue and over 450 staff. The company has 8 offices globally and is headquartered in Central London. My client is private equity backed and looking to continue their rapid growth; in the last 15 years alone they have completed over 25 business acquisitions. The company is looking to recruit an interim Junior Finance Analyst to focus on their sales ledger. This role will work closely with senior finance leaders in the business and has the potential to permanent. The successful candidate will be immediately available with prior sales ledger experience.
- Provide timely and accurate financial analysis, reporting and management information to monitor performance and support decision making
- Responsible for reviewing and processing all remittances and payments received and accurately reconciling this to our system within agreed timescales
- Accurate, timely and detailed inputting of all agreed sales activity into the system
- Reporting on aged debtors for review by management
- Ensure the maintenance, upkeep and integrity of sales ledger accounts and records on the company accounting system
- Ensure the upkeep of all employee timesheets is completed in a timely manner
- Act as a key contact between the commercial and client partner teams.
- Manage reporting, forecasting and job analysis in line with business requirements
- Review of WIP and job accruals to ensure that costs are being billed on to the client and budgets allocated.
- Provide training and support for client services and producers
- Evolve your knowledge of other team roles and the skills and tools they use in their job.
- Ad-hoc reporting as required by Management accountant FD, CFO
- Supporting ad hoc projects and initiatives as required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Immediately Available
- Must have prior sales ledger experience
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent Excel skills