Harper May is currently working with a one of the most established cinema companies in the UK that offers state of the art experiences for its audiences. The finance team requires a dynamic Financial Controller to come in and help spearhead part of the finance team, managing high performing accountants and offering strategic advice to senior management. The company has undergone fantastic growth recently, opening brand new sites in central London with further plans to expand. The position requires a strong leader to hit the ground running immediately in addition to assisting with a potential IPO in the future.
- Overseeing the production of the monthly management accounts.
- Working closely with senior management to advise on key business decisions.
- Managing a close relationship with auditors
- Responsible for analysing company performance, identifying and tracking KPI's
- Working with the finance department and accounting systems and proposing any adjustments required
- Managing a team of 4 accountants
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience with multi-national organizations
- Excellent Excel Skills (Pivot tables, Charts, V-Lookup, H-Lookup)