Harper May is currently working with one of the most established charities in the UK who have influence in locations across the globe. The client requires a Financial Controller immediately who can help spearhead the finance team achieve ambitious growth plans for this year. You will have the ability to manage and direct high performing accountants in a fast moving environment whilst offering transparency to senior directors and members of the board. The contract is initially for six months as the company has some fantastic projects coming up and need somebody promptly, offering a challenging yet very rewarding job role in which no two days will be the same.
- Overseeing the production of the monthly management accounts.
- Working closely with senior management to advise on key business decisions.
- Managing a close relationship with auditors
- Responsible for analysing company performance, identifying and tracking KPI's
- Ensuring reliable planned and current performance data
- Managing a team of 5 accountants
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience within the Public Sector
- Strong leadership skills