Harper May is currently working with an exciting online retail start up that requires a financial accountant to assist a high performing finance team with both year end and audit. The successful SME, who have seen year on year growth for the past two years, require an inquisitive individual with a strong technical background, comfortable with year end, month end and various financial reporting. You will become part of the growth and help spearhead further success in the company with exciting new projects on the horizon. The interim position offers an excellent opportunity to progress with an exciting brand that may also go permanent, reporting directly into the Controller and Managing Director.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting pack and control account reconciliations
- Financial Accounts - budget variance commentary and process
- Owning the month end and year-end processes.
- Preparing the yearly budget alongside business unit managers
- Reviewing balance sheets - ensuring clarity and accuracy of reconciliations
- Internal/External audit
- Annual VAT reporting, reviewing VAT processes
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience in Online or Technology
- Confident, resilient and inquisitive professional