My client is a highly acquisitive property developer based in Oxford Circus. The company are currently seeking an Interim Financial Accountant to assist witht heir Year-End accounts. The company own some of the most sought after estates in London and across Europe. Throughout their rich 100 year history my client has stuck to their core principles of entrepreneurship and informed investment, this has enabled them to master their craft and become market leaders in their field.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that combines an illustrious history with a forward thinking and innovative outlook. The successful candidate will be fully and will have extensive property/real estate experience.
- Lead on technical reporting under IFRS
- leading on consolidation of subsiduary accounts
- Acting as the finance lead on all audit activities
- provide technical finance support accross departments
- Assisting with tax calculations
- Helping with month end close and finalising board packs
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Must be readily available
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment