Harper May is currently working with an international consulting business based in Shoreditch. This exciting company won multiple awards in 2016, largely due to their in-depth market knowledge and personal approach. My client provides thorough and reliable strategic advice to a number of clients around the globe, but mainly focuses on the technology sector - where they are market leaders. The company is currently seeking an interim Financial Accountant to lead their technical accounting function and ensure the continued success of their brand. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, project based environment with international branches.
- Leading the group consolidation process
- Presenting Financial analysis to the board of Directors
- Full ownership of year end reporting function including the preparation of statutory accounts under IFRS and UK-GAAP
- Using IRIS software to post all technical accounts
- Forecast cash flow positions of the Group including weekly, annual and long range forecasts.
- Updating and maintaining financial controls and procedures
- Organising group tax strategy and planning
- Offering financial leadership in developing commercial strategy and business plans
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified ACA would be advantageous
- Must have prior IRIS software experience
- Must be immediately available
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent Excel skills