My client requires a commercially astute Finance Manager to join a formidable retail clothing company that has some of the biggest and best stores in major cities across the world. The client has enjoyed recent spike in growth with bigger expectations over the next 12 months. The vacancy requires you to use your commercial background to support various parts of the business, adding value through challenging sales teams and enhancing processes.
· Streamline processes, improving accuracy and transparency in month end reporting.
· Ownership of the month-end and consolidation for the division, including P+L
· 3 direct reports within the Finance Team.
· Business partnering with senior staff and stakeholders with key involvement in the decision-making process.
· High quality budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified
Experience within Retail
Advanced Excel skills