Harper May is exclusively working with one of the most globally recognised brands in manufacturing. After a recent acquisition and even further growth, the finance team requires an experienced Finance Manager immediately to hit the ground with commercial responsibility for multiple European entities. You will have the opportunity to gain brilliant exposure to various areas of finance, boosting your experience and future employ ability.
- Undertaking regular ad-hoc analytical duties in partnership with senior finance leadership.
- Taking ownership of the end-to-end financial budgeting, reporting and strategic planning processes
- Monitoring financial variables impacting the delivery of the firm's strategy and growth plans.
- Creating KPIs and analysing business performance making sure to spot any data trends, deviations, anomalies and then suggesting ways to refine
- Assist with the production of the annual statutory financial statements
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Excellent commercial experience
- Manufacturing experience is desirable