A global telecoms company is currently seeking an Interim Finance Manager to join their Finance team in Central London. Our client is highly acquisitive and recently completed an acquisition that will see them further cement their strong hold as one of the biggest telecommunications companies in the world. With ambitious plans to break out into emerging markets in the next 5 years it is an exciting time to join and this role will be seen as a pivotal part of future growth.
- Regular implementation of new projects related to growth.
- KPI and variance analysis.
- Overseeing the production of the monthly management accounts.
- Leading the integration of new processes.
- Working closely with senior management figures and advising on key business decisions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Part Qualified or Fully Qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Previous experience in Telecommunications
- Degree educated
- Excellent Excel skills
- Very ambitious and driven individual