Harper May require a Finance Manager immediately on an interim basis to join a publishing company that is instantly recognizable internationally. You will join the commercial arm of the finance team with a specific focus on commercial responsibility and ad hoc management accounting. This unique opportunity requires you to work in conjunction with key stakeholders and Finance Directors, ensuring projects across the globe run smoothly, providing clear analysis along the way.
- Undertaking regular ad-hoc analytical duties in partnership with the Finance Director and Head of Finance.
- Spearheading the preparation of the entire month end process, including the production of board packs.
- Monitoring financial variables impacting the delivery of the firm's strategy and growth plans.
- Creating KPIs and analysing business performance making sure to spot any data trends, deviations, anomalies and then suggesting ways to refine
- Enhancing end to end finance processes
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Strong Commercial/Business Partnering experience
- Prior experience in Publishing or Media is beneficial