Harper May is currently working with a worldwide e-commerce marketplace that connects people from all over the globe by offering unique services to its customers. The Finance team requires a Finance Manager to join the commercial arm of the business on an interim basis immediately. With a specific focus on commercial responsibility, this unique opportunity requires you to work in conjunction with key stakeholders and Finance Directors to ensure projects run smoothly, providing clear analysis along the way.
- Undertaking regular ad-hoc analytical duties in partnership with the Finance Director and Head of Finance.
- Partner closely with Finance counterparts and cross-functional teams, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Spearheading the preparation of the entire month end process, including the production of board packs.
- Develop and maintain the planning models and analytical tools necessary to forecast measure and maximize profitability.
- Monitoring financial variables impacting the delivery of the firm's strategy and growth plans.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- 3 years post qualified experience
- Ideally exposure to online or e-commerce