Harper May is currently working with a boutique coffee chain based in Central London. This exciting company have fused flavoursome organic coffee with a cracking atmosphere to produce a memorable experience for coffee lovers throughout London. My client currently has 7 sites and is looking to add another 2 this year. Moreover, the company has recently partnered with a famous music organisation to create a unique festival that celebrates great music and quality coffee.
My client is currently seeking an interim Finance Manager to join their passionate team. This role will involve managing a small team and working closely with the Finance Director. Candidates must be immediately available and have prior retail/wholesale experience.
- Oversight of the full day-to-day running of finance
- Leading and developing a team of 4
- Business partnering with the Finance Director and other senior leaders to ensure the continued success of the brand
- Creating detailed mid and long term financial models
- Implementing and improving first class systems and controls
- Balance sheet forecasting, including cashflow forecasting
- Leading on all capex projects
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must be fully qualified
- Must have prior retail/wholesale experience
- Must be immediately available
- Strong technical accounting skills are highly desirable
- Highly motivated and pro-active self starter