Our client, one of the most influential publishing companies in the world, requires a talented Finance Manager to join the commercial arm of the business on an interim basis. With a specific focus on commercial responsibility, this unique opportunity requires you to work in conjunction with key stakeholders and Finance Directors to ensure projects run smoothly, providing clear analysis along the way.
- Monitoring financial variables impacting the delivery of the firm's strategy and growth plans.
- Creating KPIs and analysing business performance making sure to spot any data trends, deviations, anomalies and then suggesting ways to refine
- Undertaking regular ad-hoc analytical duties in partnership with the Finance Director and Head of Finance.
- Spearheading the preparation of the month end process, including the production of board packs.
- Manage 4 high performing accountants
- Enhancing end to end finance processes
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Excellent Business Partnering experience
- Media or Publishing experience