Interim Finance Manager - 6 Months
Harper May is exclusively working with one of the most globally recognised brands in luxury retail. After a recent acquisition and even further growth, the finance team requires an experienced Finance Manager immediately to hit the ground running with commercial responsibility for multiple European entities. You will have the opportunity to gain brilliant exposure to an accredited area of the retail market, boosting your experience and future employability.
- Undertaking regular ad-hoc analytical duties in partnership with senior finance leadership.
- Taking ownership of the end-to-end financial budgeting, reporting and strategic planning processes
- Monitoring financial variables impacting the delivery of the firm's strategy and growth plans.
- Creating KPIs and analysing business performance making sure to spot any data trends, deviations, anomalies and then suggesting ways to refine
- Assist with the production of the annual statutory financial statements
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Excellent commercial experience
- Must have prior Retail experience