Harper May is currently working with a successful food producer headquartered in Central London. My client has major contracts with many of the UK's leading supermarkets and currently turns over 120 million pounds. This exciting company has sites throughout the UK and is set for another large scale growth phase.
My client is currently seeking an Interim Finance Director to support the UK FD in analysing and monitoring performance. This role will seek to add value and optimise performance of the company. The successful candidate will be fully qualified ACA with manufacturing or FMCG experience.
- Preparation and reporting of weekly and quarterly trading tracker reports and KPI's for UK senior management team.
- Assisting in completion of Capital Expenditure
- Maintaining capital forecasts for the UK business and tracking actual spend against forecast
- Preparation of business review cases
- Preparation of the three year business plan
- Business partnering closely with the CEO and other senior stakeholders to ensure the group hits its strategic milestones
- Liaising with potential investors and offering insightful analysis regarding investment opportunities and business developments
- Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to international expansion and effective growth strategy
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA Fully qualified
- Must have prior FMCG/Manufacturing experience
- Must have extensive experience in leading and developing finance functions
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent Excel skills