Our client has an enviable portfolio of premium brands pre-eminently positioned in the spirits industry. This 100 year old company revolutionized the spirits world, enabling the creation of an entire cocktail category and culture that remains vibrant today with its legendary creation of some of the most iconic drinks of the century. Due to growth, the business is looking for a Interim Finance Director to join their team in their London offices. This is a fantastic role with huge opportunities for progression and development.
- Extensive business partnering with the Head of Sales and respective National and Independents sales teams to drive sales results and performance relative to our plans and targets. Leader in our monthly and quarterly performance reviews along with forward forecasting business processes.
- Manage a finance team of 8
- Act as the focal point for all Financial and Management Reporting requirements for the UK business
- Ensuring all month-end / annual deadlines are met and all reporting to the global parent company is timely and accurate
- Building annual trade spend plans aligned with the EMEA strategy across trade spend discount depths, promotional tactics and sales mix across national and independent customers.
- Proactively identifying learning and development opportunities across variety of business stakeholders and playing leading role in executing robust plans to raise acumen.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Is ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experienced in managing, developing and growing a team.
- Must be technically focussed with a keen eye for detail.
- Must have a background in FMCG
- Strong Analytical Capability to work with figures.