One of London's most exciting hospitality organisations is currently seeking an Interim Finance Director to lead their team based in Mayfair. Aside from owning many of London's most cutting edge bars and restaurants, my client is known for its unique European events. The organisation is a champion of free-thought and their creative philosophy truly makes them stand out.
The Finance Director will have a position of extensive responsibility, offering guidance and overseeing the day-to-day running of the finance function whilst leading at a strategic level. Furthermore, the company is looking to expand into the US market, so this is an excellent opportunity to work at an international level. The successful candidate will be fully qualified and will have extensive leisure and hospitality experience.
- Work effectively to oversee the Finance Team as the function continues to evolve into a multi-site international group
- Business partnering closely with the CFO and other senior stakeholders to ensure the group hits its strategic milestones
- Oversee the financial planning and budgeting processes for the business units, including consolidated single currency budgets, and budgeting for new site openings
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process
- Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to international expansion and effective growth strategy
- Support the CFO in the development and execution of the Group's taxation strategies
- Together with the CFO, oversee the majority of the Group's legal matters
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must be fully qualified
- Must be immediately available
- Must have extensive leisure and hospitality experience
- Strong technical accounting skills are highly desirable
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff