Role - Interim Finance Assistant
Length - 6-9 months
Location - Central London
Salary - £25,000-£35,000
My client is large retail company based in the heart of London, they're a well known brand and are looking to recruit a finance assistant to come in and assist the finance manager and help out the busy finance team. This is a company who take great pride in how efficient they run their finance department so they chosen candidate will have to replicate qualities such as great time keeping, exceptional organisational skills and great communication skills. This is an exciting opportunity for the chosen candidate to grow their skills and grow as an individual
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance director
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Have a good knowledge of systems such as SAGE, Oracle, SAP, Xero.
- Good management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Experience of a financial role in the retail industry (2-3 years)
- Can be a strong team player, as well as a strong candidate who can work. independently.