Harper May is working with a high-growth Insurance business specializing in providing professional services to clients across the global insurance market. They operate through 3 distinct business areas; management services, adjusting services and Insurance Support. They are looking for an Interim Finance Analyst to join their established finance division in Central London. The ideal candidate must be qualified and have 3+ years FP&A experience.
- Assisting in the preparation of RF1 working with Financial Manager
- Uploading of 1 into Dynamics and TM1
- Maintaining and owning the financial model which will be used for RF1
- Assisting in analysis per practice for RF1 versus Budget and communicating this to the business
- Assisting in resolving any queries arising from Group related to RF1.
- Adhoc items related to delivering the RF1
- 3+ years FP&A experience, creating budgets and forecast models
- Commercial acumen and experience dealing with senior stakeholders
- Experience working in the IT sector favourable
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA equivalent
- Advanced excel modelling skills, sumifs, vlookups, index and match etc.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience with Dynamics FinOps or IBM Cognos TM1- advantageous