My client is a highly acquisitive property developer based in Central London. The company are currently seeking an Interim Finance Analyst to provide commercial added value. The company own some of the most sought after estates in London and across Europe. Throughout their rich 100 year history my client has stuck to their core principles of entrepreneurship and informed investment, this has enabled them to master their craft and become market leaders in their field.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that combines an illustrious history with a forward thinking and innovative outlook. The successful candidate will be fully and will have extensive property/real estate experience.
- Prepare a corporate strategy and annual business plan and monitor progress against these plans to ensure the company attains its objectives
- Work with the FD and CFO on the strategic vision including fostering and cultivating stakeholder relationships
- Managing 1 junior Analyst
- Production of board packs with full variance analysis and forecasting
- Production of accurate budgets across the whole company
- Ensure effective systems and controls are in place to support all financial activities
- Advise the board on strategic plans within the business
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must be immediately available
- Prior property/real estate experience is essential
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent Excel skills