My client is one of the most exciting and influential publishing companies in the industry with a global reach to over 25 countries. With continued success and growth over recent years the company has opened brand new offices in Central London which adds to the portfolio of exclusive locations across the world. An exciting vacancy has opened up in finance team for a Finance Analyst who is commercially focused. You will be working on projects both in the UK and abroad with further opportunities to progress in the company.
- Ensuring precise and timely financial recommendations to management for important decision making
- Overseeing the financial forecasting and budgeting, offering expertise on special projects across the UK and Europe.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with various stakeholders
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Reporting directly in the Finance Director and CFO
- Part ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Must be immediately available
- Background in Publishing or Production