Harper May is currently working with a leading estate agency based in London. My client is looking to for an experienced and innovative Finance Analyst to join their team on an Interim basis. Having started in the late nineties they have grown extraordinarily to have over seven branches across the London area alone. They pride themselves on their local knowledge and will go above and beyond for their clients. The company are continuing to grow and wants to dominate the market in the coming years across the UK.
- Business partnering across the Group, with senior figures in various divisions within the company.
- Working closely with the Head of FP&A on regular ad-hoc analytical work in relation to exciting projects my client has green-lit over the next three years.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with stakeholders and budget owners
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Overseeing the financial forecasting and budgeting, offering expertise on special projects across the UK and Europe
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA part qualified
- 3 years experience as a financial Analyst
- Degree level educated
- Experienced working in property is desirable