My client is a leading transatlantic bank with a global reach offering services across cooperate and investment banking. They operate in over 40 countries and are well established for protecting transactions for customers and clients worldwide. The client is looking for an enthusiastic Interim Credit Controller to join their growing finance team in London. The ideal candidate must be part qualified in either CIMA/ACCA.
Key responsibilities include:
- To process any credit held orders and contact clients / customers where necessary
- Allocation of all monies received in line with customer remittances.
- Maintaining an up-to-date database along with the filing and maintenance of relevant associated filing.
- Account referencing, where appropriate for litigation
- Maximum efficiency of debt collection
- CIMA/ACCA Part qualified minimum
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail