Harper May is exclusively working with a boutique hotel brand that requires a Credit Controller/Purchase Ledger immediately to help support the finance function. The role itself offers exposure to a wide variety of finance duties as you will report directly to the Group Financial Controller, boosting you employability and job satisfaction with a growing hotel group that owns over seven hotels. It will be Maternity Cover with the option to join the team permanently after seven months, becoming part of the company's progression and plans to expand.
- Cover for the Income Auditor and Credit Controller when holidays do arise
- Regularly liaise with CRO to resolve any queries that may arise.
- Carry out other ad hoc finance duties that is appropriate to your skills and knowledge
- Prepare Aged Debtor Report on a weekly basis with brief comments to Group FC and MD;
- Reconcile postings for the month including Guest Ledger/Deposit Ledger BACS payments
- Experience of OPERA
- Experience working with a Hotel brand
- At least 1 year's experience within Finance or Accounting