Harper May requires a talented Commercial Finance Manager to join a formidable technology start up company that focuses on improving the online performance of global retail businesses. The company, which is looking to more than double in growth over the next year, is offering the right person an opportunity to report directly into the CEO and the Founders, offering important commercial insight into the business strategy. The vacancy requires you to deal with large sets of data in a fast moving environment, using your entrepreneurial spirit to add immediate value.
- Business partnering with senior staff and stakeholders with key involvement in the decision-making process.
- High quality budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Streamline processes, improving accuracy and transparency in month end reporting.
- Developing a KPI dashboard with the large sets of data available
- Reporting directly into the founders and CEO
- Ability to deal with large data sets
- Experience with Start up
- Advanced Excel skills