My client is one of the most well respected timepiece design and manufacturers that continues to dominate the industry, with new office locations in some of the most prestigious cities in the world in addition to new space in London. The team requires an interim Finance Business Partner to help spearhead various projects immediately on an interim basis for six months. You will join a newly created commercial arm of the finance team that focuses on specific projects across the UK and Europe, ideally ACA qualified; you will add value through precision and a proactive approach to various scenarios that need resolving, including the presentation of monthly board packs.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with stakeholders and budget owners
- Work with business partners to build financial business cases to support large scale investments
- Reporting directly in to the Head of Finance and Finance Director
- Ensuring precise and timely financial recommendations to management for important decision making
- Maintaining and developing business models within excel, dealing with high volumes of data
- Overseeing the financial forecasting and budgeting, offering expertise on special projects across the UK and Europe.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Must be immediately available
- Excellent Excel skills