My client is an online fashion retailer that is experiencing a period of high growth throughout Europe, with new office locations in some of the most prestigious cities in the world and further plans to expand. The agency has relationships with well known brands in retail fashion and requires a talented Finance Analyst to spearhead the commercial finance team immediately on an interim basis for six months. You will join a newly created FP&A team that focuses on specific projects, adding value through precision and a proactive approach to various scenarios that need resolving, including monthly board packs.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with stakeholders and budget owners
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Reporting directly in the Finance Director and CFO
- Ensuring precise and timely financial recommendations to management for important decision making
- Overseeing the financial forecasting and budgeting, offering expertise on special projects across the UK and Europe.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Must be immediately available
- Excellent communication skills