My client owns a range of exclusive restaurants across the UK and is experiencing a period of high growth throughout Europe, with continued year on year growth in addition to private equity backing. The brand has relationships with well known brands in hospitality and requires a talented Finance Analyst initially to spearhead the commercial finance team immediately on an interim basis for six months. You will join a newly created FP&A team that focuses on specific projects, reporting into the Head of FP&A and Finance Director; you will also work closely with stakeholders and assist with monthly board packs.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with stakeholders and budget owners
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Reporting directly in the Finance Director and CFO
- Ensuring precise and timely financial recommendations to management for important decision making
- Overseeing the financial forecasting and budgeting, offering expertise on special projects across the UK and Europe.
- ACA /CIMA qualified
- Must be immediately available
- Excellent communication skills