My client is a well established clothing retailer that is experiencing a period of high growth throughout Europe. The retailer is home to some of the best and upcoming labels with huge social media and marketing campaigns. The newly established FP&A finance team in London requires a talented Finance Analyst to help spearhead the commercial finance team immediately on an interim basis for six months. You will focus on specific projects, adding value through precision and a proactive approach to various scenarios, working closely with directors and senior member of the board, including monthly board packs.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with stakeholders and budget owners
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Reporting directly in the Finance Director and CFO
- Ensuring precise and timely financial recommendations to management for important decision making
- Overseeing the financial forecasting and budgeting, offering expertise on special projects across the UK and Europe.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Must be immediately available
- Excellent Excel skills