Harper May currently have a brilliant opportunity for an interim Commercial Finance Analyst to join a well respected Music and Production business that work with some of the biggest and well known artists in the industry. You will be joining a newly established commercial finance team tackling various big budget projects. You will play a fundamental role in strategy, using your communication and analytical skills to illustrate various opportunities and solutions to finance related projects. You will work with various parties including sales teams, senior stakeholders and external clients, boosting your professional exposure as an accountant.
- Use model-based representations to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business.
- Offering innovative solutions to the business needs and processes
- Providing quality finance reporting and commercial clarity to assist senior management
- Ad-hoc analytical finance and accounting duties
- Reviewing budgets and forecasts in line with the platforms exponential growth and presenting monthly board packs
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Commercial/Business Partnering background
- 2 years + experience in Industry