Harper May currently have a Commercial Business Partner opportunity with a growing entrepreneurial business in a newly established commercial finance team. You will play a fundamental role in strategy, using your communication and analytical skills to illustrate various opportunities and solutions to finance related projects. You will work with various parties including sales teams, restaurant managers and senior stakeholders, boosting your professional exposure as an accountant.
- Use model-based representations to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business.
- Offering innovative solutions to the business needs and processes
- Providing quality finance reporting and commercial clarity to assist senior management
- Ad-hoc analytical finance and accounting duties
- Reviewing budgets and forecasts in line with the platforms exponential growth and presenting monthly board packs
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Commercial/Business Partnering background
- SAP Experience