Harper May requires a commercially astute Business Partner to join a formidable online retail and technology company that focuses on improving the online performance of global retail businesses. The client has enjoyed 50% year on year growth with bigger expectations over the next 12 months. The vacancy requires you to use your commercial background to support various parts of the business, adding value through challenging sales teams and enhancing processes. You will be ACA qualified with over 2 years experience within industry in addition to excellent Excel skills.
- Streamline processes, improving accuracy and transparency in month end reporting.
- Business partnering with senior staff and stakeholders with key involvement in the decision-making process.
- Ownership of the month-end and consolidation for the division, including P+L
- 3 direct reports within the Finance Team.
- High quality budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- ACA /CIMA qualified with 2 years experience
- Experience in Digital or Online platforms
- Excellent Excel Skills