My client is world renowned British retail brand based in Central London. The company have a rich 70 year history and their brand represents so much more than the iconic original boots they are famous for. My client has retail stores across London and an excellent E-commerce platform. The company are currently seeking an Interim Chief Financial Officer to oversee their continued expansion.
The CFO will work closely with the CEO and other board members to continue the growth of the company whilst preserving their iconic history. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with extensive retail experience.
- Leading, developing and expanding the large finance team
- Complete oversight of the day-today running of finance
- Business partnering closely with the CEO and other senior stakeholders to ensure the group hits its strategic milestones
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process
- Oversee the financial planning and budgeting processes for new product lines and store openings
- Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to international expansion and effective growth strategy
- Work closely with marketing teams to ensure the continued integrity of the brand
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified ACA would be advantageous
- Must have prior retail experience
- Must have extensive experience in leading and developing finance functions
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff