Immediate French speaking Accounts Receivable position with a retail and manufacturing start up that is experiencing a period of exponential growth. Harper May is currently working with an exciting business that has entities across Europe, Canada and the US who require a bilingual accountant to help spearhead the Accounts Receivable function. You will become part of a growing team with the opportunity to go permanent, offering further career progression down the line as you oversee AP and assist with month end duties.
- Prepare Aged Debtor Report on a weekly basis with brief comments to Group FC and MD
- Processing credit/debit card receipts and bank transfer revenue
- Chasing aged debt
- Communicating with relevant departments in French to ensure the key information is shared across all relevant function
- French Credit Control - responsibility for the collection of debts via telephone and letter - managing excel debtors list and update when payments receive.
- Account reconciliation, Bank recs + Balance Sheet recs
- Working closely with the finance team on day-to-day operations, the delivery of month end accounts and ad-hoc projects
- Must speak French
- Good understanding of general Finance
- At least 1 year's experience within AR/Credit Control