Harper May is currently working with a very exciting digital media company who are on the search for a talented professional to join the organization as an Interim Accounts Payable Manager in their modern office based in Central London
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with direct management responsibilities and be able to work to tight deadlines as well as the desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- Oversee and manage Accounts Payable team
- Continuous improvement of processes and systems- potential implementation
- Ensure that creditors reconciliations are performed as per monthly requirements and a follow up is done on outstanding items
- Maintain existing relationships with third parties.
- Responsible for cash flow forecasting.
- Oversee month end and ensure accuracy of information and reporting
- Liaise with other departments to resolve issues
- Ensure all bank accounts are posted and reconciled for month end
- This company offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel including V-Lookups and pivot tables
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent attention to detail