Role - Interim Accounts Payable Manager
Location - London
Salary - £40,000-£45,000
Contract Length - 6-12 months
Our client, a dominant player in the retail industry is looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Manager to come in and make an impactful change in their finance department. This role is in a very vibrant and fast paced industry and looks for those who can adapt in any situation and cope with a busy work schedule. This role will see the chosen candidate work directly with the finance team, while ensuring all information is passed to management in an efficient and timely manner.
This will be a very testing role but will be very rewarding, with the chosen candidate set to grow their skills and work in a great and positive environment with a valuable support system. The duties will include
Job role :
- Manages accounting functions including maintenance of a general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and project accounting.
- Provide accounting assistance to project managers and operations staff
- Manages monthly closing of financial records and postings of month end information
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies.
- Prepares and recommends operating and personnel budgets for approval
- Have a wide range of systems knowledge such as SAGE, Oracle, SAP, Xero.
- Good management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Experience of a financial role in the Retail industry (2-3 years)
- Can be a strong team player, as well as a strong candidate who can work. independently.