Harper May is working with a fast-growing UK-based property developer. They focus primarily on managing and maintaining buildings and estates by being involved in the full development process from assembling sites to financing, project management of the construction process, letting and asset management. They are looking for an Interim Accounts Payable Clerk to join their finance division. The ideal candidate must have experience using JD Edwards.
- Process multi-currency purchase invoices
- Ensure all invoices/expenses have been appropriately authorised
- Matching and allocating direct debits to suppliers
- Preparation of aged creditors reports
- Working on internal and external queries in a timely manner
- Supporting co-workers within the team and working together to achieve business targets
- Distribute incoming documents within the business
- Scanning and filing of Supplier invoices/credit notes
- Supplier statement reconciliations, resolving any supplier queries
- Experience within JD Edwards is essential.
- Open, friendly person who is proactive, keen to develop and work as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills