My client is one of the largest insurance organisations who have a clear focus on making insurance handling easier and better value for customers. They combine the precision of craftsmanship with decades of experience to conceive craft and deliver the very best insurance coverage and service to individuals and families, and businesses of all sizes. They are looking for a talented, enthusiastic individual to join their large finance team as an Interim Accounts Payable Clerk. The ideal candidate should have previous experience within Insurance.
- Reconciliation of processed work through entry verification and system comparison
- Handle large volume of invoices on a weekly basis
- Liaising with external clientele on general queries
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
- Ability to communicate well
- University degree desired
- Insurance background is desired