Harper May are currently working with a luxury retail company who are looking for an outstanding Accounts Payable Clerk to work for a Global company within their London based office. The company is known worldwide for producing some of the world's most fashionable and luxury clothing and accessories lines. The garments my client creates can often be seen worn by some of the world's most famous faces.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be equipped with at least 2 years Accounts Payable experience, experience with SAP and be hands on in this faced paced environment.
- Matching, batching and coding high volumes of invoices
- Validating invoices upon receipt
- Preparing payment runs, BACS and CHAPS and allocating payments
- Bank and supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Prepare accruals and distribute on a monthly basis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel including V-Lookups and pivot tables
- SAP experience is essential
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent attention to detail