My client is one of the world's pre-eminent law firms spread over 5 continents. As an organisation they specialise in cooperate tax, capital markets and real estate. They are looking for an experienced Interim Accounts Assistant to join their forever growing finance division. The successful candidate must be part qualified within CIMA.
- Process BAC's on a monthly basis
- Monthly petty cash Reconciliation for oversea offices
- Dealing with multicurrency
- Effectively chase all customers to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices and maximise cash receipts.
- Liaising with external and internal clients when preparing invoices for payment.
- Recording cash on a daily basis
- Law experience essential
- CIMA Part Qualified
- Able to communicate effectively
- Strong excel skills