A new opportunity has arisen for an Interim Accounts Assistant to join a leading retail brand based in their Central London office. Our client already has a global presence with over 100 stores in the UK and many more across Europe and with continous growth plans our client has their eyes set on opening up more stores this year.
The successful candidate will have 1-2 years experience in a similar role and must have experience using microsoft dynamics and sage.
- Matching, batching and coding of purchase invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Raising sales invoices
- Chasing payment
- Cash allocation
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing employee expenses
- Ad hoc tasks
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- You must have experience using microsoft dynamics and sage
- Previous retail experience
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)