One of the UKs fastest growing challenger banks is looking for a Head of Treasury to aid with the growth of the bank.
- Management of long and short-term cash flow and liquidity management.
- Managing balance sheet and day-to-day liquidity to support the business needs.
- Managing cash reporting processes and the implementation of intercompany funding strategies.
- Implement hedging strategies to mitigate financial risks through executing derivative financial instruments, managing interest rate risk and liquidity management.
- Investment of short-term cash surplus in approved instruments, making recommendations to the CFO and ALCO.
- The Head of Treasury is responsible for the production of the ILAAP and related policies such as the Treasury Policy and the Liquidity Contingency Plan.
- Monitoring of Early Warning Indicators and Triggers.
- Preparation of ALCO/Board level liquidity, interest rate risk and other management reporting.
- Managing day-to-day cash and treasury activities in line with the Delegation of Authority.
- Management of the treasury team in their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Challenge and oversee the existing control framework and build relationships with key individuals throughout the business and externally.
- Manages banking and investment banking relationships.
- All responsibilities must be undertaken with customer focus and due regard for good customer outcomes.
- Strong treasury background (8 years+) with experience in Senior Treasury positions within a regulated bank or building society
- Knowledge of capital markets, finance, liquidity and interest rate risk
- Knowledge of appropriate Treasury software packages