My client is a truly global media conglomerate, with offices across the globe and operations in all major aspects of the media industry including publishing and television. The company are at the forefront of the industry, operating numerous household brand names within their respected fields including leading, award winning magazines and national radio stations. The company are entering an interesting and dynamic phase and are looking to introduce a series of large scale projects to help improve business efficiency and keep the company at the forefront of the industry. In order to achieve this, the company are looking to bring in a Head of Project Finance to drive this from a finance point of view and business partner extensively with senior officials to help with the company strategy and operations moving forward. The opportunity for agile working, as well as the opportunity to work in one of the largest media companies in the world means that this is a very lucrative opportunity.
- Take the lead in driving the company's transformation and change projects.
- Identify and deliver on new ways to improve company efficiency and profitability.
- Business partner extensively with senior figures to develop strong company strategy.
- Take the lead in the production of budgets and forecasts for potential new ventures and projects.
- Fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Experience driving transformation or change projects.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines whilst keeping high standards of work.