Harper May is working with a unique, groundbreaking fast food company, operating within the heart of Central London. This company is taking the market by storm, experiencing rapid growth as they expand into numerous markets, operating on both the restaurant and delivery basis. From humble beginnings this company has become a strong competitor in this polarized market, with a loyal following which grows by the day. The company is now planning to acquire a competitor to take its revenue from around 5 to 10 million. To assist in the driving of further growth, the company is looking for a new Head of FP&A to join their head office in London.
- Work in partnership with the senior management team to drive delivery of the group strategy through the financial governance of all operational activities.
- Lead the annual budget and regular forecasting process for revenue streams
- Assist in the development of high performing Finance teams to enhance the financial support and guidance provided to senior Management stakeholders.
- Taking ownership for critically appraising the performance, identify the key drivers and lead actions to improve performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully Qualified -ACA Preferred
- Experience working with senior management with the ability to quickly build effective relationships
- Must be analytically focused.
- Experience in the leisure industry would be beneficial.