Harper May is currently working with a rapidly growing online travel company. This dynamic company founded in 2013 specializes in tailor-made experiences, from Heliskiing in Canada, adventurous safaris in Africa to private islands in the Maldives. With offices in 5 continents and having recently received £50 million in VC funding the sky really is the limit. They are currently looking for a Head of Financial Planning & Analysis to lead their commercial finance function. The successful candidate will be fully qualified and have extensive FP&A experience.
* Help take the company through further funding rounds .
* Analysis and presentation of management information
* Assist in the development of a new monthly reporting pack
* Improve the existing quarterly board pack which covers all elements of the organization including Investor returns
* Assist in establishing reporting systems and methodologies which can easily scale up to cover more opening globally (and reporting in different currencies)
* Provide the leadership team with ad hoc analysis to support decision making
* Play a key role in the continual improvement of the organization's financial forecasting capability
* Be responsible for re-cutting the business's budgeting and forecasting timetable, oversee the refinement of budgeting templates and assist in managing the budgeting and forecasting processes
* Oversee the ongoing development of five year financial forecasts
* Assist with the preparation of the business plan for a new business concept which the group intends to launch
Desired Skills and Experience
* Must be fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
* Prior tech/online experience is beneficial
* FP&A experience is essential
* Previous experience of managing and developing staff