Harper May is currently retained with a high growth technology start up based in Cental London. My client has been included on 'Tech Track 100' of high growth companies for the past four years. This fantastic organisation has a number of blue-chip clients and has been highly praised for its innovative and visionary approach.
My client is currently seeking an ambitious Head of FP&A to help their expansion plans. The Head of FP&A will work closely with the Group Director of Finance. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with prior SME or technology experience. With plans to list in the future, this is a great opportunity to join an organisation set for big things with equity available for the right candidate.
- Lead the FP&A function providing accurate, timely and relevant management information to the Executive Management Team.
- Develop and control the annual budget cycle for the Group reporting on all key performance targets throughout the year.
- Develop and control the annual 3 Year strategic planning cycle for the Group.
- Provide periodic detailed bridge analysis between Budget, 5 Year plan and the monthly forecast.
- Providing and interpreting financial information, analysing change and advising accordingly.
- Champion system & process awareness within the Finance department, but also Commercial & Supply Chain functions.
- Manage a team of 4 Finance Analysts
Desired Skills and Experience
- Is ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience in working with senior management and the ability to quickly build effective relationships
- Must have a strong academic background
- Must be analytically focussed
- Previous Financial Services experience would be very beneificial