Harper May is working with an exciting and dynamic private equity backed Media Company, specialising in post production for television and film studios, working on exciting projects including Oscar nominated films and leading BBC dramas to short films for leading international film festivals. The company have a small, but close knit team, with a fantastic company atmosphere. Regular socials, innovative office design and fantastic employee perks have meant that this company have been ranked as one of the best small companies to work for in London. The company are entering into an exciting stage; having gained Private Equity backing they are looking to expand their operations increasing their client base and expanding their operations to potential new sights. The company are looking to bring a Head of Finance into their growing finance team to provide stewardship to the finance function whilst working closely with the CFO to help achieve the commercial and strategic goals of the business.
- Act as the lead for all financial and management reporting for the business.
- Ensure that all month-end/annual deadlines are met and performed to a high standard.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Help to grow the finance function as the business continues to grow.
- Extensive business partnering with the CFO and other senior figures in the commercial and strategic development of the business.
- Act as a key point of contact for investors.
- Fully ACA/CA qualified.
- Experience within the media sector.
- Extensive experience performing financial control.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.