Harper May is working exclusively with one of London's leading luxury hotel groups who are actively seeking a Head of Finance. The group has ambitious expansion plans including a brand new 5* development coming soon in the heart of town. The role would be directly responsible for the groups portfolio as well as management over a team of 8.
The ideal candidate will be full qualified and have come from a luxury hotel background.
- Preparing financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries;
- Completing and submitting quarterly financial returns to a business partner;
- Ensure that invoices are processed correctly and the supply chain are paid promptly
- Managing the day to day cash position;
- Prepare information for the annual audit;
- Dealing with tax matters;
- Providing a support service to the management team to help make financial decisions;
- Ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget;
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions;
- Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning and forecasts;
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers; and implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Professional approach to work ethics
- Previous experience within Leisure / Hospitality / Hotel sector is a distinct advantage.