Harper May is working with a luxury hotelier group, consisting of numerous, instantly recognisable brands, each synonymous with high end luxury travel. This company holds a truly global presence, operating in over 100 companies across the world and is considered to be at the forefront of the industry, holding a colossal market share. The company has a turnover of 100 million in the UK, and operates with a large finance function. This company is looking for a new Head of Finance to join their finance team at their head office as they look to continue their industry dominance.
- Manage a large financial team
- Take the lead with the production of monthly, yearly and adhoc reports to the correct deadlines for the global parent company.
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting for the company.
- Preparation of statutory accounts, and liaising with tax and treasury departments
- Act as the chief point of contact for external auditors.
- Act as link between finance and the wider business to ensure all integration of finance into the business is achieved.
- ACA qualified
- Significant Experience within a global company, travel industry preferred.
- Strong academic background credentials
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to produce high standard results within a high pressure environment.