- Lead on all aspects of financial operations and reporting
- To form a close working relationship with the Board of Directors.
- Provide financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers to the Board and key stakeholders
- To provide strong leadership and management to the Finance Team (7 people)
- 5+ years' experience in accounts or finance.
- Qualified member of a major UK accountancy body - CIMA, ACCA, or ACA
- Well educated with exceptionally strong written, numerical and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working in a target driven, fast-growing and dynamic environment.
- Experience in compiling and reporting Board information and key KPI's and strategic financial planning.
- Experience of managing and leading a team.
- Experience of dealing with international subsidiaries and payments.
- Appropriate experience relevant to the role in Hospitality & Events.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Keen problem solver with the ability and willingness to take ownership & resolve issues
- Ability to be flexible and to thrive in a hardworking team
- Results driven and motivated to work to hit and exceed targets
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, professional working relationships with colleagues
- Professional attitude to work
- High integrity and openness combined - committed to good governance.
- Excited to be part of a fast-growing team
- Excellent phone and 'face-to-face' manner
- Team Player and self-starter with an enthusiastic and positive outlook
- Methodical and organised approach to work with exceptional attention to detail